Sunday 3 December 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 220


Cheers for tuning into the show and checking out the blog, the links below lead to the bands Facebook pages, make sure you go and like them all and buy any stuff that they have for sale if you like their music.  


Kaledon



















The PFJ

Twisted Illusion
Pick up their charity single Molly's Smile HERE

Mearfest South



*********************************************************************************
Check out some great music

And if The PFJ have got you in a mood for some Monty Python, check these out 🤣

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment