Sunday 14 January 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 226



Here it is people the latest, greatest show so far!!! Well they all are aren't they? Loads of cool bands as ever, with a great variety of styles on display. If you like the band, click on their name below and like their Facebook pages and buy their stuff \m/

Support these bands if they play live near you anytime \m/

If anyone is wondering about the gun above, if I haven't got a plan for the show photo I just type the show number into google and see what comes up! This is a Sig Sauer P226!!

Please subscribe to my pages and consider helping me out on Patreon by becoming a PodOmaniac and get an extra exclusive themed show every month.



Planet Eater
























*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

HERE is the link for the HPGD compilation

Check out the video below to hear what is coming up on next week's show. Please share the link around \m/



*********************************************************************************
Check out some great music

Or if you are after some band merch have a look HERE

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment