Monday 16 April 2018

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - Clint Eastwood themed special

This show was exclusive for my Patreon patrons but I've put it on general release now. If you enjoy it please consider becoming a patron TODAY 😊


Here is the April Patreon exclusive show and it's theme is on another of my film heroes, the great Clint Eastwood who has entertained me through every decade of my life. The man with no name who has had many names such as Dirty Harry, Josey Wales, William Munny to name but a few. He's also played many roles, actor, producer, director and music writer!  This show is all about him with songs that connect with his film career. Do you feel lucky punk?































    

 


********************************************* 
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜

 

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment