Sunday 15 April 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 239



Here's the new show folks and once again, it's a killer!! Loads of cool metal on this beast, with a ton of variety on offer. Mainly sticking with the heavy and extreme though as that's what the podophiles rightfully demand.

Armory

Excommunicant





    *******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************************************************

Pick up the HPGD Productions sampler HERE

Pick up the Divebomb Records sampler HERE

Pick up the  Canada Wacken Metal battle CD HERE


If you are in the UK, USA and Canada and shop on Amazon through my link it helps me out \m/


*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment