Sunday 6 May 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 242




It's May once again, Spring is fully sprung and Summer is upon us in all it's hot, sweaty, irritating glory!! May is all about fertility and growth and I have totally run out of clever or funny things to say in these dumb intro-show-write ups so I'll just let the music do the talking instead. Here you go, here's the show with great tracks by the following acts and that's the facts, Jack!

Protosequence




























*********************************************************************************


Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information



Pick up the HPGD Productions sampler HERE

Pick up the Divebomb Records sampler HERE

Pick up the Relapse Records sampler HERE




*********************************************
 


Check out some music on...



********************************************* 


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment